Followers

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

FEL52034 POUCH,LAM,LUGGAGE/TG,50/PK

Why Buy Fellowes FEL52034 POUCH,LAM,LUGGAGE/TG,50/PK You Can Find The Best Answer I never received the product from Shoplet.com. A week after I ordered, I received a box of computer cables. After a month of trying to get them to pick up the cables and send me the pouches they finally told me that they didn't have any of the pouches I had ordered. Might have been nice to have known that a month ago when I first called...












Limited Time Offer

$18.50







There are Reasons Why Buy FEL52034 POUCH,LAM,LUGGAGE/TG,50/PK


  • Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent [Nom] - 0 %
  • Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent [Nom] - 0 %
  • Recycled Comments - N/A
  • Total Recycled Content Percent [Nom] - 0 %








Preserve, enhance and protect your documents in pre-trimmed pouches. Simply center your document in the pouch, place the pouch in a carrier (if required) and insert carrier into laminator. FEL52034 FEL-52034 077511520341 7751152034


See Also : Damon Coleman Thanh Johnson http://guympipes.blogetery.com Electric CookTop

No comments:

Post a Comment