Followers

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Addicted [Nelena ♥] Two [♥]

Enjoy xJessi-saurr. ======== To date, Addicted, "Selena Gomez?" he whispered to himself, "Oh my God, fuck. It was here that we are all the girls on this damn planet?" --------------------- By Selena in room 1102, I looked around desperately for my blue suitcase. Where could it be? What is the most important of all my luggage. Had all my books! As I could read, study or even my novels without them? My phone is ringing and I played my racing lifeRoom to pick it up from the coffee table. "Hello?" , I muttered, panting in my pink leather interior. "Hey girl, how was the flight?" Demi's voice boomed through the phone and in my ear. I've missed a bit 'and gave a laugh. "You're so strong, Dems. It 's too early for you, goodbye." The yawmed and sat on the couch and waited for his reaction. I heard her moan the other line. "Have I ever mentioned how much I hated you?" I smiled: "Yes, indeed. So why did you call me?" Ilooked at the sofa and kitchen. My feet lead me in the direction, eager to find food, when I realized something. I still do not bullshit. "Because for some reason, we are best friends." She laughed, but stopped. "Oh my God, Selena .." I heard her breathing as it always does, after discovering some juicy gossip. I sighed deeply and made my way to the computer to order room service menu. "Demi, we are only in the first year of college, his last four days...

Thanks To : Find Out All About Neck Creams. See If They Work Well Now ultra rat zapper Bio Freeze

No comments:

Post a Comment