Followers

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Sapphire Princess Alaska Cruisetour 2007

All I can say is WOW! Well, actually there is alot more I can say but the fact is this was the best cruise I have taken yet. Jen Mitchell, Travel Consultant Betty Maclean Travel, Inc Phone: 800-865-8111 or email: Jen@BettyMacleanTravel.com Check out my blog to read more and see more pics: www.CruiseWithJen.blogspot.com Will (my husband)and I took a group of 50 wonderful people to Alaska and boy did we have a great time. I have to say this was a great bunch and they really kept us smiling....Most were from Tallahassee but some came from other places in the US and Jose Ma and Gin Tugas came all the way from the Philippines! I know I should try to keep this short but there is just so much to say about our time there. I thought I would break it down almost by the places we went to keep my mind somewhat orginized while typing this. So here I go........... FLIGHT- While this was not the longest flight I have been on it sure came close. We flew in from Tallahasse to Atlanta and from Atlanta to Anchorage. The good news is we got to watch 3 movies which helped the time go by. We landed at about 7:30pm which was late my time ....11:30pm. ANCHORAGE- When we got to Anchorage for some reason we were wide awake and ready to check out the city and quickly changed clothes and went to dinner at the Glacier Brewhouse. We also happened to see the best sunset ever! It was all colors of pink, red, orange and lit up over the mountains which was just amazing. Now back to food (Notice Ill do ...

See Also : dvd headrest casecrown

No comments:

Post a Comment