Followers

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Addicted; Nelena [♥]Two[♥]

Enjoy xJessi-saurr. ======== Previously on Addicted; " Selena Gomez?" he whispered to himself, " Oh my fucking god. She had to be the one here out of all the girls on this fucking planet? " --------------------- With Selena in room 1102; I looked around frantically for my blue suitcase. Where could it be? Thats the most important one out of all my luggage. It had all of my books! How could I study or even read my novels without it? My phone played my ring tone and I scurried into the living room to pick it up off the coffee table. " Hello?" I mumbled, breathlessly into my pink Xenon. " Hey girlie, how was the flight?!" Demi's voice boomed through the phone and into my ear. I jumped slightly and let out a laugh. " You're so loud, Dems. Its too early in the morning for you, bye." I yawmed and flopped down on the couch, waiting for her response. I heard her groan from the other line. " Have I ever told you how much I hated you?" I smiled," Yes, actually. So why are you calling me?" I looked over the couch and towards the kitchen. My feet lead me towards there, hungrily searching for food which is when i realized something. I don't have any yet, crap. " Because for some reason, we're best friends." She laughed, but stopped. " Oh my god, Selena.." I heard her gasp like she always does after finding out some juicy gossip. I sighed heavily and made my way over to the computerized room service ordering menu." Demi, we just finished the first year of college, its been four days ...

Visit : rival crock pot dvd headrest Bargaincell bed with drawers

No comments:

Post a Comment